Thank you for my X-mas card (months ago). Sorry I haven’t been wrote you. It drains me, cause it takes a lot out of me. But, can you help me with getting this stuff out there?
- I need my right meds.
- I can’t remember when, but some officers jumped me.
- My name being cleared. It’s always said I’m always starting things. Officers like Mrs. Solomon, and many more (say this). I rarely start anything. The things I do, I’ll admit to it.
- Disciplinary always finds me guilty!
- Not getting enough supplies, like pencils, paper, envelopes, washing liquid.
- They need to wash our clothes in Clorox since they are washing everybody clothes together.
- There’s a video about this jail that they show and at the end it tells you, ‘You will be treated with Dignity and Respect while you’re here.’ That’s funny, cause that doesn’t happen. So, when is that gonna start?
- An officer was telling me for some reason how they wouldn’t eat anything from our kitchen. I said why. She said—they’re nasty. Can that change?
These are the things that are problems that needs to be looked into! Even if you don’t write back real fast. Please send me copies of the paper.