- 1st week of October, 23:55 in 3D: A detainee was hollering and kicking the door at minutes before midnight. About 10-12 officers rushed the detainee, and he was put in the chair.
2. Fri, 21st of Oct, about 15:00: Maintenance came into 3D and repaired some cell locks. There’s still some that are not working!! I hope they finish the rest of them. I still not notice 5 more cell doors not working! If power goes out–which it does–and there was a fire, or some other emergency, people in these cells would have no way out.
3. Oct 21 was officer Johnson’s last day over the library. She’s now working down in medical with the other sorry asses! Most everyone knows this b-tch. She really is. She doesn’t like men at all, and if you like to read on your 12 hours a day lock down, to get a book you used to have to go through her. No more!
4. on Oct 26, an employee with Aramark named Bull–not just any employee, the one who delivered canteen items–got fired for coming to work on drugs. The saying is the vice president came here and fired him! Interesting that this guy who did what the fuck he wanted for so long all of a sudden gets fired when the bid on the commissary contract is coming.
More Jail Talk…
- On Oct. 10, an inmate goes to superior court, where his name is called out and the lawyer’s name as well. The lawyer, Lisa Williams, confronts her client and asks who was he. And what was his charge? Note, the client has had Lisa Williams his entire jail stay, 8 months.
2. Around the 1st of Oct, again Lisa Williams was in court, and while there she went and talked to the judge, then announced to her client that she was no longer going to represent him, because of conflict of interest. What led up to this day was an ongoing conflict between Ms. Williams and the client over an assault charge he was wanting to plead guilty to as quickly as she could get him in front of a judge. Which she continued to avoid for more than two months.
–this is a way to update on what’s going on in a pod…