What people are saying so far about this ‘great’ new service:
- It’s bullshit.
- It’s another way for them to get all kinds of personal information about people who are visiting at the jail. (Including checking warrants and people’s records.)
- You have a window of five days: You must schedule at least two days in advance and no more than seven. So, are you expecting people to plan, or not?
- They only have so many slots, so you get shut out if they all fill up. It’s made so everyone on a pod CAN’T have a visit.
- It’s confusing, and it doesn”t work. And the staff doesn’t know how to use it.
- When you use the lobby computer to schedule a future visit, everyone in the lobby can see all of your personal info.
- And, the best part: People are waiting as long as ever to get in for a visit.